Do you write horror, speculative fiction, dark fantasy, paranormal romance, or fairy tales?
Are you a spooky blogger, macabre nonfiction columnist, or haunt travel vlogger?
Are you ready to stop dreaming and be a writer?
Are you an author who wants to take your
career to the next level?
THE SPOOKY WRITER’S PLANNER INCLUDES:
- 13 months of monthly and weekly spreads
- Monthly goal and recap sheets
- Weekly check-ins and note pages
- Writing challenges, planners, and instructions
- Submissions, published works, and contacts trackers
- Marketing, newsletter, and blog planners
- Check-off sheets for website maintenance, social media profiles, and expenses
- Fun sheets to generate writing ideas, track your favorite TV series, or to be read and watched lists
CHECK OUT SOME SAMPLE PAGES:
Here’s the book trailer:
HOW CAN YOU GET ONE?
DIGITAL: Get one immediately from Etsy! The quick-download version gives you a digital copy so you can print the pages you want, print multiples of those you think you’ll use the most, and leave those you won’t use. These pages are designed to be printed on 8.5 x 11-inch paper. You can put them in a three-ring binder, bind them with disks or a spiral, as you choose. You can even print different sheets on different colored papers. Create your own Frankenstein’s Monster of a planner!
PRINT: Order a paperback copy from Amazon! The Spooky Writer’s Planner is perfect-bound with a glossy cover, printed on high-quality 8.5 x 11-inch paper. Everything you need is included in one handy book you can grab and go! Have book, will travel!